Can You Be Your Own Bank? – Wallet Security, Key Management & Custody
How far has crypto wallet security actually advanced in the last 10 years? It’s time for the return of the UK’s oldest and No.1 Bitcoin and Blockchain meetup! Coinscrum has brought the highest quality Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain debate to the UK since 2012! Taking…
How far has crypto wallet security actually advanced in the last 10 years?
It’s time for the return of the UK’s oldest and No.1 Bitcoin and Blockchain meetup! Coinscrum has brought the highest quality Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain debate to the UK since 2012!
Taking place in partnership with long-standing and leading crypto exchange, Blockchain.com at the famous Aldgate East.
In this 1st event of 2023, we will be exploring the history of and current innovations surrounding blockchain security methods, including Wallet security, Key management and Custodial solutions, with some of the industry’s leading security experts.
Attendees who subscribe to our newsletter early enough will also receive a special partner discount for the following day’s Advancing Bitcoin event. The largest Bitcoin-focused event taking place in London, during Q1 of 2023.
Our 10th Birthday event, in October 2022 sold out in record time, with over 70% attendance, so be sure to get your tickets fast to guarantee entry!
Inspiring us with their thoughts and views throughout the evening will be:
- Nick Gregory – CEO of Commerceblock, Developers of the Mercury Statechain Wallet
- Taro Ugen – Head of Product at Blockchain.com, with a Blockchain.com exclusive surprise
Further speakers TBA shortly…
Can you be your own bank?
Some of the topics in the debate on the evening:
- How important is privacy?
- Will Layer 2’s or sidechains improve matters?
- Will novel tech such as statechains make the blockchain the custodian and deliver additional levels of security and failsafe’s?
- How can solutions be combined, whilst still user friendly?
- How could we better educate on the matters of self-custody and security?
- From Multisig to MPC?
- Could custodial exhanges integrating MPC wallets work?
- Will threshold signatures help at all
- And much more
Join us to celebrate in the heart of the City over food, drinks and classic Coinscrum intelligent debate on Wednesday 1st March at 6pm.
Subscribe to us
Understanding your dog for dummies cheatsheet